We offer reliable and frequent transport services through combining sea vessels, trucks, barges and railway transportation modes.
Our door-to-door services extend from Russia, the Baltic and Scandinavia, throughout Europe, the UK and Ireland, to the Mediterranean ports, including Turkey and North Africa. We have built up a team of dedicated and professional staff who really understand the international shipping business, and who are able to translate this knowledge into a complete range of high quality shipping services.
Our customers are the driving force behind our international shipping services. Whatever your cargo and wherever its destination, we take full responsibility.
Our shipping routes are grouped in two regional services:
Baltic & North Sea Service
We are linking ports in Northwest Europe and the UK with ports in Finland, Scandinavia, the Baltic States and Russia. Delivering your goods cost effectively from door-to-door to an even greater area including France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Morocco.
MULTIPLE WEEKLY SAILINGS BETWEEN:
St. Petersburg / Helsinki / Klaipeda / Riga / Aarhus / Lübeck / Rotterdam / Zeebrugge / Thamesport / Teesport
WITH CONNECTIONS TO/FROM:
• Ireland and Northern Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Belfast)
• Portugal (Porto, Setubal)
• Spain (Bilbao, Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona, Algeciras, Cartagena,Vigo, Huelva, Seville)
• Morocco (Casablanca, Agadir)
Check our PORT-TO-PORT SCHEDULE >>
Our efficient “fast track” service at the doorstep of North African countries is offering direct sailings with very short transit times and further connections to the hinterlands of Algeria, Tunisia and Libya.
WEEKLY CONNECTIONS BETWEEN:
• MERSIN / Izmir / Gemlik / Gebze / Istanbul / Misurata / Al Khums / MERSIN
• IZMIR / Gemlik / Gebze / Istanbul / Bizerte / Annaba / Algiers / IZMIR
• Istanbul / Odessa / Istanbul (in co-operation with feeder services)
Check our OPERATIONAL SCHEDULE >>