Containerships is adding Bronka to the terminal network in order to serve our customers in Russia even better.
Please be informed about the following changes regarding the terminal of call in St. Petersburg:
LOOP Lübeck-Aarhus-Helsinki-St. Petersburg
- As from 20th April 2018, St. Petersburg FCT call will be replaced by St. Petersburg Bronka
- Schedule will become the following: Lübeck (Friday) – Aarhus (Saturday) – Helsinki (Monday) – St. Petersburg Moby Dik (Tuesday AM) – St. Petersburg Bronka (Tuesday PM)
- Change will be implemented as from voyage SLO103 sailing from Lübeck on 20th of April 2018 and voyage SLO104 sailing from St. Petersburg Bronka on 24th April 2018.
LOOP Teesport-Rotterdam- St. Petersburg-Klaipeda-Teesport-Thamesport
- As from 17th April, St. Petersburg Moby Dik call will be replaced by St. Petersburg Bronka
- Schedule will become the following: Teesport (Tuesday) – Rotterdam (Wednesday) –St. Petersburg Bronka (Sunday)-Klaipeda (Tuesday)-Teesport (Saturday)-Thamesport (Sunday)
- Change will be implemented as from voyage JRU115 sailing from Teesport on 17th of April 2018.
Containerships’ schedule will be updated accordingly on our webpage.
We will do our best to make the change of terminal as seamless as possible to all our customers. Would you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact your local Containerships commercial counterpart.